4 Yogasana to Improve Digestion
Yogasana to improve digestion, 4 such yoga asana are very important for our body because if the food and drink are not digested then the body does not get strength. In today’s time, there is a lot of adulterated food available due to which the digestive power gets disturbed. Therefore, yoga asanas have a very important role in improving digestion power.
There are many reasons due to which our digestive system gets spoiled. But let me tell you 5 common reasons due to which digestion power is low:-
- Drinking water just before eating food and drinking water immediately after eating food spoils the digestive system.
- Consuming fast food in excess.
- Eating too much flour also worsens the digestive system.
- Digestive power is also affected by eating too much food.
6 ways to increase digestion power:
There are some simple measures that can be taken to improve digestion power, adopting them regularly improves the digestive system and increases appetite:-
- Waking up early in the morning and practicing yoga regularly
- Be sure to drink fresh fruit juice.
- Must eat cucumber and radish in a salad.
- Do not drink milk after sunset, especially those whose digestive system is not good.
- Do not eat large amounts of fried food at night and do not lie down immediately after having a meal.
- Easy way to do a headstand and its spiritual benefits.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Yogasanas that help in increasing digestion power:
1.Naukasana / Boat Pose
Naukasana is also known as a boat pose. The way I’ll tell you how to do it is different from what other people have mentioned, but it has a lot of benefits. Do Naukasana in this way and see the benefits of it yourself.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Bring both the hands forward and join them.
- Keep the legs pulled back.
- Raise the arms, legs, and head together and the head should remain between the two hands.
- After stopping as much as possible, come back to the previous position and take a rest.
The length increases. A fat belly is thin. Disorders of the thigh, knee, etc. are removed. Digestion power increases, due to which digestion remains fine. Gas diseases are cured. Increases the efficiency of the body. Beneficial in diabetes.
2.Matsyasana / Fish Pose
By doing this, diseases related to the stomach are cured and the waist is also flexible. It is also known as a fish pose.
- First of all, apply padmasana lying down or lie down with padmasana.
- Keep the palms behind the head on either side of the head. Keep the palms on the ground.
- With the help of hands, press the head inwards, that is, the top of the head and the buttocks should remain firmly on the ground.
- The chest should be raised upwards, it should become like a bridge of the torso.
- Then place the hands on the thighs or hold the toes of the feet with the hands.
- Stay in this position for some time and take deep and long breaths and exhales.
- Massage the throat with both hands.
- After finishing the asana, slowly rest the head on the ground with the help of your hands.
- Open Padmasana and do the shavasana.
- Those whose body is gross, the leg muscles are thick, so they cannot do Padmasana, they can also keep the legs stretched straight.
- But still one should keep on practicing Padmasana slowly.
- Due to Matsyasana, the accumulated feces, etc. of the stomach comes in the rectum. Constipation is removed, the digestive system is strengthened and the digestive power increases. Due to deep breathing, it is very useful for asthma, Rajalakshmi, chronic cold, etc.
- All diseases of the throat are cured by this asana and there is a good massage of the parathyroid gland. The light of the eye increases.
3.Pawanmuktasana / Wind Relieving Pose
The dirty air in the body gets rid of by doing this asana, hence this asana is called ‘Pawanmuktasana’.
- First of all, lie down straight by laying a seat on the ground.
- After that, do Pranayama by doing ‘Complementary Kriya’ and inhale.
- Now by bending one leg from the knee, make a scissor with both hands, hold the bent leg near the knee and apply it to the stomach.
- Then lift the head from the ground and touch the nostril with the knee of the bent leg.
- Keep the other leg straight.
- While doing this action, maintain ‘Kumbhak’ without inhaling.
- Exhale by keeping the head and feet on the ground.
- Keep changing both the legs respectively.
- This asana can also be done by folding both legs together.
- By regularizing this asana, belly fat gets reduced. The stomach becomes free from disorder by destroying the air of the stomach. Constipation is removed, due to which the power of digestion increases. Performing this asana gives relief from stomach upset.
- In the morning, for those who have any difficulty in defecation, after doing this asana 15-20 times after drinking some water, defecation will come freely. This increases the memory power. Lawyers, doctors, litterateurs, businessmen, and students who do mind work must do this asana regularly.
Note- Women can do this asana but do not do this asana during pregnancy.
4.Mayurasana / Peacock Pose
This asana is very useful for increasing strength in the body, it is also called peacock pose. Increases strength in arms and legs. And with this asana, all the disorders of the stomach are removed, digestion power increases, obesity is also removed.
- Sit down on your knees, bend forward slightly and join both the elbows and rest the palms on the ground.
- Keep a distance of one and a half inches in the wrists, tilt the head forward and take the navel to the elbows.
- Keep your hands firmly together.
- Now comfortably spread the legs backward by supporting the body with the help of the elbows.
- While inhaling, lift the face from the front and the feet from the back, balance the body on both the elbows parallel to the ground, and stay in this position for some time.
- To make Mayurasana become easy for you when you lift the legs from behind, then stretch your body towards the feet with a full breath.
- By doing this, the part of the neck will rise up and you will have balance.
- Initially, practice by keeping a little distance between hands and elbows, it will be easy.
- While coming back, put your feet on the ground, remove your elbows.
- It is definitely a bit difficult, but doing it methodically takes practice. Balance yourself in the first few moments. Make sure that the elbows stay together. Do up to 1-2 when the exercise is done.
Increases the working power of the digestive system and kidneys. Disorders of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are removed. Due to the increase in blood circulation in the body, through the purification of blood, the body gets sharpness, radiance, and elegance. Diseases of the liver and spleen are removed, digestion power increases and obesity does not come.
By doing the above-mentioned yoga asanas, your digestive system will definitely be cured and digestion power will also be good. This will also give you freedom from problems like gas formation, stomach cramps, and flatulence. Be sure, do these yoga asanas and enjoy a healthy life because the goal of my life is that every person of India should be healthy, healthy, and have a long life.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 200 yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.