Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills scholarship awarded by Global Indian International School presents a unique opportunity for Ahmedabad students. It is one of the most prestigious scholarships that your child can be granted, and it can put your kid right on the global map in this competitive world. This scholarship is designed for the tech-savvy students of today’s world. Dr. Abdul Kalam scholarship intends to make students get acquainted with modern digital technologies and get aware of their potential benefits.
The ideology of the Global Indian International School is to turn every student into a global citizen. This scholarship’s framework intends to implement this ideology and includes as many deserving students as possible in the process. This article will discuss how you help your child during the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship exam.
7 Ideas to Help Your Child during APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship:
- Understand the Syllabus: For you to help your child during the exam preparation, it is indispensable for you to understand the syllabus of the exam. This will help you get in sync with the exam requirements and find the parts of the syllabus where your child might need your help.
- Make Time for Them: More than anything else, your child needs you to sit by his/her side while preparing for the examination. Your presence will give him/her the required assurance of someone looking after them.
- Tuitions: If the need arises, do not hesitate to get tuition classes arranged for your kid. Some parts of the entire syllabus feel like a puzzle even after revising them multiple times. This is where a good tutor can help your child and improve his/her chances of getting the scholarship.
- Motivate Your Child: You should always keep your kid motivated by reminding him why he is preparing for the exam and why this is important for him. Align the results of this examination with his life’s goals, and he will forever be motivated to prepare for this exam.
- Reduce Anxiety: Do not let your child take unnecessary stress. This is where your mature guidance will help a lot. If you feel that your child is taking more stress than is necessary, then talk to him or take him out for a walk or a short break. A short break or maybe a day off will help him a lot.
- Group Study: Encourage your kid to join a group of like-minded students who are also preparing for this examination. This will keep his mind engaged in the preparation, and the kid will develop a fair sense of competition which is necessary to perform well on the day of the examination.
- Reward Mechanism: Although this might sound a bit far-fetched, it is nothing that we haven’t done already in life. Attach a reward to the results of the exam. Let your kid know about the gift he will receive from your side if he/she gets this scholarship. A child’s mind works on a reward mechanism. He/she will give 100% effort to get that gift from you.
About Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship:
Let us also take a brief look at the details about this scholarship. The entire structure is divided into three categories:
- This category includes the students getting a national rank amongst top 10 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad or the students who stood national 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize winner at the annual competition of National Children’s Science Congress
- The scholarship allows students to avail 9% off on Tuition fees
- This includes students getting a national rank amongst top 20 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad or the students who stood state 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize winner at the annual competition of National Children’s Science Congress.
- This category also includes students who were a part of ranking 1 teams at ISRO Space Quiz, NSS-National Space settlement
- The eligible students can avail of 6% off on Tuition fees
- Students getting a national rank amongst top 30 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad or the students who were amongst the top 10 Rankers at any national/ international competitions run by IT giants like Microsoft/ Google/ Adobe/ Intel etc. especially google science fair
- Top 10 Rankers at National / State / International Level Robot Olympiad are also included in this category along with the students who were part of Ranking 2 teams at ISRO Space Quiz, NSS-National Space settlement
- The eligible students can avail of 3% off on Tuition fees
Hence, your small efforts can help your child during the preparation of this examination. Getting this scholarship can give him the right platform to showcase his talents and skills.