Are you tired of looking at your current interior home design? Do you want to change your interior design on a low budget? Then it is a good time to change it. Many of us are serious about changing our interior design but are unable to do so because they don’t have so much money to afford to change into a high class interior design. But if you come to know that you can give a modern look to your home even with less money. What will you do? You will definitely go with this idea.
Very often it happens that when your relatives come to your home, they will not praise your home that much. But whenever you go to their house, you will like their house very much. Honestly, It happens to me as well.
Since that, I understood that luxurious things are not necessary to decorate your home and no relative went from my home without appreciating. I’m not saying that you should avoid buying luxurious things for your interior. If you have that much money, then you can add some royal look to your home. Well, you can give a good makeover to your home even on a low budget.
Let’s Do Makeover You Home
- Dinner and Fancy Plates:
- You must have heard that plates are only used for eating foods. But you can also decorate your room with that same plate.
- You can hang plates on the wall as a framework. Plates are a good alternative to other frameworks. You can also search in the antique or scrap shop.
- They must have a good collection of these kinds of plates. You can also use those plates, in which you don’t eat food.
2. Your Own and Kids Art Work:
- Putting your own artwork in your home is the best way to give your home an elegant look, your love and gesture.
- I know that there will be some creative talent inside you too, just bring the same talent out and draw it and hang it on your wall.
- If you have a child in your home, then you can give personal and intimate feelings to your home by hanging your child’s hand painting.
3. Art and Craft:
- Wall painting is very important to give a spark to your wall.
- If you want to make your wall unique then you have to apply your all ideas which you used to do in art and craft class.
- You can take one piece of paper or some fancy paper and frame it. You can also use colorful tape for making border for decorate your small home designs nz
4. Fake Bed Head Board:
- Not everyone has enough space in their home to adjust a full size bed. You must have seen that headboards are generally used to give a luxurious effect to your room.
- Whatever your bed is looking like, if it’s headboard looks good then your bed will get a complete makeover.
- So, without spending too much money, you can also make a fake headboard for your bed. You can make it with the help of pop and paint.
5. Display Showcase:
- Whenever someone comes to your home, their attention first goes to the display showcase. It is not necessary to keep only luxury items.
- Keep the things that you have and with whom you have them.
- You can also decorate your display showcase by keeping antique items which have been safely kept by your grandparents.
6. Choose Framed Mirror:
- Nothing can be better if your room is small. I personally love small size rooms. It feels much cozier and happy.
- You can add some mirrors on the wall which looks fancy. You will see so many mirrors in the market which are framed.
- If you add a mirror in a small room it will give a big room illusion. As you know that mirrors are not much expensive and it will not go beyond your budget.
7. Re- Use your Old Furniture:
Furniture is fixed assets, we learned in accountancy class and it is true! If you have bought your furniture then it will be your long term investment. But sometimes you get bored with your old furniture and want to give something new to your room. If you buy new furniture for this, then it may be a little expensive. So it is better that you should bring old furniture in use. You can give a fresh look to your room by painting your old furniture or changing its cover.
8. Bold and light Color Combination:
Yes! If the color of the home is good then everything looks good in the home. If the color combination is not good then no matter how much you decorate your room. It’s just useless. So it is very important to have a good color combination in the room. You can paint your room with 2 colors one is light and the other is dark. You can also go with bold colors. It will give some pop up effects to your room.
Choosing an interesting design to your room is not an easy task. It starts with ideas and ends with budget. If you have great ideas then your budget could be less, or vice versa. But you must have seen how it works for middle class people. You can find cleanliness plus stylish looks in their interior design. They use DIY tips more than to hire an interior designer. But to give a finished and classy look to your home, you can hire an interior designer, who can absorb your ideas and bring out the best designs.