Agricultural productivity is one of the main concerns among farmers all across the world. Not only farmers but the agriculture machinery manufacturers keep on inventing new ways to enhance farming productivity. As a result of all the collective efforts, the modern farming industry has seen a major boom in advanced machinery and overall production.
In this post, we will discuss the major factors to improve productivity in the best possible way.
The manual methods that are slow and time-consuming are not used in farming, and advanced tools are being developed by Farm Implement Manufacturers, which help save a significant amount of time.
Discovering the requirements
The farmers must discover their actual needs as well as the money they can spend on upgrading the agricultural output. It is essential to figure out associated risks and get expert advice before making a final decision. We would suggest not relying on animal-driven farming. It is better to invest in the tractor implements for saving time and efforts.
Improved water management
Water management is one of the essential aspects that can make or break your farming efforts. With the use of appropriate irrigation systems according to your crops, soil, and environment, the crop yields can be improved drastically.
Agricultural education plays a pivotal role in making better decisions regarding crop-care and using new techniques. Knowledge will also help them stay up-to-date with the latest trends, which can help them with augmented efficiency and productivity.
Soil testing and improvement
Farmers must take the right actions to improve soil health, which will ultimately enhance overall productivity on the farms. Getting expert advice on soil’s macro, micronutrients and microbiology also offers significant benefits.
Appropriate pest management
Identifying appropriate pesticides is another central point that every farmer should take care of. There are natural pesticides available in the market that should be used to protect the plants while minimizing harmful effects on human health.
Leverage the power of IT
Information Technology (IT) plays a crucial role in modern farming as it can help with crop, fertilizer, and pesticide selection. It is also used to discover better ways for crop care. The IT industry offers various solutions for soil and water management. Proper use of IT in the agriculture world can help grow the benefits by 10-30%.
Modern farming is all about large-scale production, and hence modern machinery is the best solution to boost production while making fewer efforts. Have a look at a couple of popular tractor-mounted implements that can save hours of work on the fields:
- Plough: A tractor plough is used for loosening the soil so that the seeding process goes smoothly. Earlier, this task used to be performed by animal-driven ploughs, but it was quite time-consuming, whereas modern equipment can complete the job in just a few hours.
- Seed drill machine: A seed drill tractor-mounted equipment is used to dig the passage in the agricultural land, and after that, it helps sow the seeds. It completely covers the seeds with soil.
- Combine harvester: This farming equipment is used to cut the crops and pluck for further processing easily. It is one of the top picks when it comes to working on larger areas.
- Rotavator: It is another tractor-drawn equipment that is utilized for which is mainly used secondary tillage and seedbed preparation. This implement comes in handy for enhancing the health of the soil. It also promotes other benefits, such as saving fuel, money, and energy. It is easy to purchase it in different sizes from the renowned Agriculture rotavator manufacturer like GarudImplements.
Apart from the above-mentioned implements/equipment, the manufacturers are coming up with new ideas and offer the tools for different types of crops. Take a look at these examples:
- Advanced InRow weeder
- Potato harvester
- Robotic lettuce harvester
- Carrot harvester and separator
So, we have discussed the best ideas to improve farming productivity. You can also utilize the above-mentioned implements for completing basic to advanced tasks at your farms and enjoy better revenues.