Currently, the most well-known name in the entire hotel industry is “OYO rooms”. Most people prefer this app to book rooms in any hotel worldwide. After the OYO app, many leading organizations presented Oyo Clone apps to the market.
Introduction to OYO Rooms
Since 2013, there has been a huge wave to change the lives of people who are entering into a new country or place. It is working like a bridge between the hotels and people who are finding suitable rooms. These apps are known as the on-demand business apps that are ruling in the entire business world. These apps are fulfilling all the needs of customers. These apps have catered various facilities ranging from an apartment to booking a luxury and private rooms, and many more.
Now, it has become the largest platform that provides hotel rooms as per your budget anywhere anytime. OYO app is ranking on the 3rd position on Google play in the travel category with a huge user base of 77.5 million globally. It refers to that OYO lies among the top three hotel booking mobile apps across the world.
Prime Features to Comprise in the OYO Clone App
For developing an Oyo Clone app, some amazing features are there to make your app stand out among others in the market. Here are these must-have features:
- Easy and smooth registration and sign-in procedure of the OYO app.
- The facility of finding the hotel rooms as per the nearby locality, landmark and city
- Suitable search options to search the nearby hotel rooms.
- Search functionality and room availability
- Comparison between the prices and facilities of various hotels easily
- Easy alteration in booking and cancellation without any issue.
- The facility of ‘My Booking’ permits users yo check their all previous and current bookings
- Payment can be made with the credit card, debit card, ITZC, net banking, Oxigen Wallet, Mobikwik Wallet, or Paytm Wallet.
- Other necessary options, such as applying filters, account alterations, call us, support, invite friends, payment transaction’s review, etc.
Overall Development Cost of an OYO Clone App
The cost of developing an OYO Clone App depends on the various factors. These above-mentioned features are also one of those factors. Apart from that, here are the below factors:
- App Platform
- App design
- Mobile Wallet
- Size of the app
- Basic features (user account, booking history, barcode, etc.)
- App developers
Along with it, there is also needed a team structure, that are as follows:
- UI/UX designers
- Front and back-end developers
- iOS and Android developers
- Database expert
- QA engineer
- Project manager
- Delivery manager
- Marketing team
We can estimate that an OYO clone app development will cost you around $20,000 and above by considering all these factors.
By analyzing all the above details, consisting of features and estimated cost of the OYO clone app, you can have an overall idea about the OYO clone development. If you are interested in the OYO clone app development, then take service from a leading giant to have success.