Global Endotoxin Testing Market Expected To Grow at a CAGR of 8.5% From 2019-2029
Endotoxin Testing Market
The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Endotoxin Testing Market – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019-2029” the endotoxin testing market expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5 % during the forecast period from 2021 to 2029.
Increasing demand for novel medical devices and drugs remains a major driver for the endotoxin testing systems market. Advances in technology have led to the establishment of new endotoxin testing methods, including recombinant Factor C assay and monocyte activation test. Bacterial endotoxin testing is crucial in pharmaceutical and biomedical domains as endotoxins can lead to symptoms of septic shock or pyrogenic response and severe cases may lead to death. Therefore, the testing methods were also equally important and demanded precision. Owing to its importance European and the U.S. pharmacopoeia imposed regulatory requirements for endotoxin testing. Though conventional LAL assay tests are considered reliable currently there is an opportunity for novel biosensors enabling endotoxin sensing components. A significant opportunity is available for alternatives offering low-cost and easy-to-use solutions apart from rapid response to endotoxin testing methods.
Advancements in products offering strong linearity and high sensitivity with reproducibility have led to higher revenues across the globe. Increasing developments with respect to the entire healthcare industry and its infrastructure and emerging regulatory framework in developing economies such as China and India are expected to increase market revenues. However, there is the high cost involved in endotoxicin testing systems, apart from the complexity in low endotoxin recovery and stringent regulation in animal testing are expected to hamper the development in the market during the forecast period. North America gained the largest share in 2019, followed by Europe in the endotoxin testing market in 2019, and the region is expected to remain strong during 2019-2029. The U.S. remains the key geographic region for endotoxin testing, the country offers a wide range of services, including scientific and manufacturing research.
Browse the full report Endotoxin Testing Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2029 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/endotoxin-testing-market
Key Market Movements:
- The global endotoxin testing market is developing significantly with an expected CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 – 2029.
- Advances in technological processes are the key growth factor.
- Emerging technological advancement with respect to laboratory testing has expanded the demand in Europe and Asia pacific.
- The key methods included in the endotoxin testing include a turbidimetric method, gel clot method, and custom method development.
- The key application areas include medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging manufacture, and raw materials production.
- It has been observed that the LAL test continues to replace RBT and is recommended by pharmaceutical companies and international organizations.
- The impact of Covid 19 impacted the market and lowered the growth rate.
- North America gained the largest share in 2019, followed by Europe in the endotoxin testing market in 2019
- The key players include Accugen Labs, Wako Chemicals USA, Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Pacific BioLabs, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. Lonza, STERIS, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Bio-Synthesis Inc, Biogenuix, Ellab A/S, GenScript Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, and others.
- The key strategy of these companies includes R&D investment leading to increased FDA approvals of endotoxin testing systems and kits.
The Global Endotoxin Testing Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||Product Type Segment (2019-2029; US$ Mn)|
|Test Type Segment (2019-2029; US$ Mn)|
|Application Segment (2019-2029; US$ Mn)|
|Geography Segment (2019-2029; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by product categories
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by regions
- What is the key impact of Covid 19 over market revenues and market determinants in the medical aesthetics market?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors influencing the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors deterring the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- How to overcome the current market challenges and leverage the opportunities in each of the market segment?
- Who are the key players in the medical aesthetics market and what are their key product categories and strategies?
- What are the key strategies – mergers/acquisitions/R&D/strategic partnerships etc that companies are deploying to enhance market revenues and growth?
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.
Acute Market Reports
Address: 90 Church St, FL 1 #3514,
New York, NY 10008 United States
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Global Cryogenic Equipment Market Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 7.4% During The Forecast Period