Mobile applications have become a necessity for businesses to survive in today’s world. With the help of mobile app development merchants can easily enhance the accessibility of their business. However, to achieve this the android app development Company must have a flawless process.
This not only demands skilled development from android app development services but proper pre-planning as well. As pre-planning makes the whole development timeline shorter and the process smoother. With this article, we will explore how you can easily pre-plan your android app projects for achieving success. But before that let’s get started with the benefits of pre-planning.
Benefits of Pre-Planning the Android Develop Process
Pre-planning your development process is highly underrated in today’s android development community. However, its lack can bring grieve consequences. Further, it can also result in poor app performance and crashes.
So, shedding some light on the importance of pre-planning the whole development process is crucial. This will also help them in gaining better insights into the aspects which their competitors elevate. Below is a detailed list of some of the benefits of pre-planning the android app development process:
- When you pre-plan for your android app development you can easily streamline your priorities. This ensures hassle-free development of your application
- Pre-planning includes observing and learning from your competitors as well. This can result in a better understanding of business and how it could be efficiently represented.
- Pre-planning also ensures that you have an estimated deadline for every feature implementation. This reduces both development cost and the development time as well.
- Further pre-planning also results in a manageable and scalable codebase. This makes the management process for the future much easier also makes further expansion affordable.
Hence, we can conclude that proper pre-planning will allow you to have an efficient and flawless android app. This will also reduce the chances of conflicts and blunders during the development process and help you in elevating your UX as well.
Mistakes to Avoid during Pre-Planning
From the above discussion, we can clearly deduce that pre-planning can increase your app’s potential to succeed. However, if it’s done in ignorance it can cause a multitude of problems during and after the development process. So staying clear of making blunders is crucial at the preplanning phase. Below is a list of some of the app development blunders that you must avoid:
- Doing It Alone: Being a lone wolf while pre-planning your android application process can be a huge mistake. Without having input from partners and developers you might end up setting unrealistic goals. This in the long run can create problems with milestone setup and development costs.
- No Room For Testing: Also when pre-planning the development process and features leaving no room for testing can be harmful. As this will affect the estimated development time. Further, in case you choose to skip the whole testing you might face runtime bugs and app crashes. To avoid this, having dedicated testing time is a must.
- Creating All features At once: Rushing into creating the whole android application at once can also cause `quite a few problems. As this increases the development time and costs. Instead, you can use the MVP model to create an app with basic features and interact with your audience. This will also help you in knowing about your consumers.
- Not interacting with Your audience: During preplanning creating features without understanding the user’s reactions to them can lead to unexpected results. To avoid this, interacting with your target users via surveys and forms is a must. As it will help you in getting an in-depth understanding of their overall needs.
Hacks for Preplanning Your Android App Efficiently
Now we have almost covered everything that makes app preplanning a crucial process. However, you can only reap the benefits of preplanning by doing it efficiently and strategically. Let’s proceed to understand step by step process of preplanning for android applications. Below is the list of some of the hacks that can make the whole preplanning process easier for merchants:
Defining App’s Purpose
Before getting started with the development and creating a blueprint staying clear on what your app wishes to offer is crucial. As this will help you in identifying your target audiences and the crucial features needed to represent your products. To define your app’s purpose you must contemplate factors such as:
- The facilities it offers to your target audiences
- How its features will make life easier and aspects it is supposed to assist the target users
- The set of problems you want to cater to with this android application
- An estimated idea of what you can expect from your android app
Find Your Target Audience
Understanding your target users is a must for making your app successful. As proper understanding will help you in creating features that can help target users. Further, it can also create a positive impact on your brand’s image as well. To interact with your target users you can take the following steps:
- Create surveys for them
- You can ask them questions via social media posts and forums
- The gap in their needs and the services provided by the market
By accessing these facts, you can easily access crucial information about target users. It can easily enhance the quality of the products and services you provide. Also, can help you in making wiser design choices to represent your products.
Before starting the development phase it is important to make sure that you are not missing out on crucial features. For this doing competitor analysis is a must. In this, you can analyze the app of your competitors and make notes of features that your business can adapt to. As it will help you in the future to start on the same foot as your competitors.
Further, competitor analysis can also provide you insights about the pain points they aren’t catering to. You can include these features during development to stay ahead of the curb.
Once you have a clear sign about your target users, it’s time for communicating with your developers. Before starting the development process you must make a list of factors such as:
- Technologies being used for the development process
- Total time needed for implementing each feature along with the timeframe for testing them
- Total estimated cost and scope for upgrades and changes
- Further, at this point, you should also settle for a project management tool as well to ensure smooth sails.
By accessing these factors you can ensure that the whole development process will happen in a systematic manner. Further, it will also ensure timely project delivery and will leave a minimal scope of confusion.
To Wrap Up on Android App Preplanning
Android application development can be a profitable process when it’s done strategically. However, it is easy for merchants to stray from the strategical preplanning and commit blunders mentioned above.
To avoid this from happening creating a deeper understanding of your business and accessing similar businesses is a must. For this, you must start your app development before writing the first line of the code by accessing competitors, users, and app purposes. So, follow through with the above-mentioned development plan for your android app today for having higher sales and profits.