HOMOEOPATHY and ANXIETY
Panic attacks and anxiety are frequent topics asked about. As a society, we are working harder to normalize mental health issues. This is allowing more people to get the help and support they need. Homoeopathy works great for anxiety problems.
Although it is easy to think that anxiety is one disease, there are many types of anxiety disorders.
- General anxiety disorder (GAD).
- Panic disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Phobic disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Separation anxiety disorder
As per the doctors of Spring Homeo, anxiety attacks can occur at irregular times and can cause severe anxiety disorders. Sometimes, the severity of symptoms may seem to be disproportional to the trigger. Many people may not be aware that another person is suffering from an attack.
Here are some simple ways to help someone suffering from anxiety attacks.
- Keep calm. This is essential so you don’t panic.
- You should not touch them without their consent. This could cause panic or worsen their situation.
- You can help them move to another place if you can identify the trigger. It is important to get their permission before you move them.
- Be careful with your words. It can be patronizing to say things like “Calm down” or something similar. This could lead to more problems.
- You can help them regulate their breathing. You can reduce panic by counting their breaths and allowing them to breathe in through the nose and mouth. It will be easier for them to do this if you also do it.
- Do not leave them, especially if it is difficult for you to breathe. Even though it may seem like you are being rude, they are going through something intense. Be patient with them.
- Seek medical attention if you are unable to help or the episode isn’t going away.
According to the doctors at Spring Homeo, constitutional homoeopathy treatment is the best way to treat anxiety and panic attacks. This treatment helps the individual to reduce panic attacks’ intensity and frequency. There are ways to decrease panic attacks and speed up their resolution. You can contact us at Spring Homeo to discuss this further.
This is one of the most well-known panic remedies. You will feel panic or fear over the person. This panic attack can occur suddenly or quickly after a shock. This person might be worried about their death and may feel dry skin, dry lips, or a pounding heart.
- Arg Nit
These feelings can occur when there is uncertainty as to what the future holds. They may feel anxious, hot, and might also crave something sweet to eat. They will feel more at ease in the fresh air, away from crowds.
Arsenicum anxiety is about safety and the future. They worry about money, health, and robbers, may become perfectionists and obsessive to manage their anxiety. They are more comfortable in the company, but they can be critical of others and control their behaviour.
This is a great remedy for muscle weakness caused by performance anxiety. Trembling can occur from any exertion – legs and knees might shake, hands may tremble, and legs may knock. They may feel helpless, paralysed or helpless as a result of anxiety.
People who need Lycopodium often suffer from stage fright and anticipation anxiety. They can perform well once they’re on stage. You may feel bloated, gastric upset or a craving for sweets.
Before you start any new treatment, it is important to seek the advice of a qualified homoeopath and/or your doctor.
HOMOEOPATHY AND BREASTFEEDING
Breast milk is good for babies. Breast milk is full of all the nutrients babies grow to need.
The doctors at Spring Homeo says that breastfeeding has many benefits for mum and baby. Your baby will be less likely to develop:
- Childhood Leukaemia
Even evidence suggests that breastfed babies are more intelligent than those who are not!
There are many other benefits for you. These are the benefits of breastfeeding moms:
- Both breast and ovarian cancers are at lower risk
- The hormones that are released help to speed up the recovery process after birth.
- There is a lower risk of developing
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
The most important benefit is undoubtedly the best. It is called baby bonding. It can be very rewarding, even if it is tiring, to know that you are giving your baby the best start possible in life.
Your baby and your body have a special communication. Your baby’s saliva contains enzymes that communicate with the breasts at each stage of their development. This allows you to know the specific nutrition that your baby requires at any given time. Your baby’s milk may change if he or she is ill. Your baby’s milk contains antibodies that protect them from illnesses like stomach bugs and cold & flu.
It’s not always easy, however. We are often critical of ourselves, and we tell ourselves “I can’t breastfeeding”. With the right support, advice and help, most women can successfully breastfeed their babies. It is a great idea to have a supportive partner and a family network around you. They can help you when you feel overwhelmed or if you need some encouragement. It will take some practice, but you and your baby are both learning together.
Homoeopathy can help you and your baby gets through common hurdles. Nursing mothers and infants can use homoeopathy safely.
This is the most common thing you might encounter. It can be mildly irritating or excruciating, depending on the severity. These remedies may offer some relief.
- Graphites – Cracks can be itchy and may produce a honey-like liquid.
- Nitricum Acidum: Bleeding and painful cracks.
- Phytolacca – Painful, cracked nipples that hurt when the baby-nurses.
- Calendula – This cream can be applied topically to the skin after the baby has stopped nursing.
This is a very common condition. It is caused by milk getting blocked in the ducts.
- Belladonna – This is the first thing you should do once you start to notice symptoms. It will become hot and red, as well as swollen. It will feel very tender to touch. This may be accompanied by fever-like or flu-like symptoms.
- Calc Carb – Breasts may appear hot and swollen, but they can also be pale in colour. You may have excess or low production of milk. Sometimes, the milk might not be suitable for the child. Warmth can make the patient feel better.
- Phytolacca – This is one of the most common remedies for mastitis. It’s especially effective when the pain radiates from the affected area, and the breasts are hard and lumpy. A patient might feel heavy or have serious symptoms such as flu-like symptoms.
- Pulsatilla – Milk can be watery or suppressed, blocked or flowing profusely. It is possible that the supply can fluctuate. Nursing the baby can cause them to cry. The patient is more sensitive to heat than in the open air. They also lack thirst.
Low milk supply
This is the number one reason for quitting feeding. If we worry about our baby not receiving enough milk, we can stop feeding them. Your supply can be controlled naturally with homoeopathy.
- Calc Carb – Breasts can become hot and swollen, but they may be pale. Similar to mastitis symptoms, they may also be prone to perspire when cold. Excessive watery milk production or deficiency in milk. The child may not like the milk. Warmth can make the patient feel better.
- Lac Caninum – This treatment will correct milk flow problems that can switch sides to sides. A patient might feel conflicted between breastfeeding and her sexuality.
- Pulsatilla – Breast milk can be watery or suppressed, blocked or flowing profusely. Patients often experience symptoms that change frequently. They are also more likely to be tender-hearted and easy to get emotional. They may cry while nursing their baby.
- Urtica Urens: No breast milk is produced and no cause has been identified. The stinging sensations of bees can cause swelling and swelling in the breasts. Itching may occur. A rash can also occur, which may be itchy or stinging. The symptoms can be exacerbated by cold.
HELP – STOP Smoking
There are many reasons to quit smoking. You can improve your health and bank balance. I was shocked when someone said that it cost over PS12 per pack of cigarettes. PS12! ), among other things.
You can reduce your chance of developing certain conditions by quitting smoking.
- Impotence (erection problems)
- Fertility issues
- Optic neuropathy is a condition that affects the nerve that supplies the eye.
- Gum disease.
- Tooth loss.
…… this can be a hard decision. It can be hard to quit smoking even if you are determined to do so. There are many options for nicotine replacement, but they can have side effects and sometimes a dependence.
Homoeopathy, on the other side, is safe and gentle. It doesn’t cause long-term harm or side effects. Homoeopathy remedies aim to bring your body back to balance as quickly as possible.
There are many remedies that you can use to help you get through this difficult time. It would be a good idea to visit a homoeopath for a constitutional remedy to further assist you.
Tabacum is made of tobacco. This remedy is helpful for people who experience cold hands and feet and headaches in the morning. You can also use this remedy to remove tobacco toxins.
- Nux Vomica
When someone experiences anxiety, depression, stress or insomnia, Nux Vomica is the right remedy. They might also experience nausea, headaches, and constipation.
Plantago can help you to dislike tobacco. This person may experience symptoms such as facial neuralgia and restlessness.
- Lobelia Inflata
If you’re addicted to tobacco, but cannot stand the smell of it, this is a useful tool.
These are just a few of the many remedies available to help you quit smoking. You can find plenty of support and help to get you through this difficult journey.