Do you want to make a career out of modern software systems? It is impossible. Cloud technology is not a trendy term, but rather a broad umbrella. AWS, Azure and Google are the three main cloud service providers that offer many valuable cloud computing services.
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
GCP was released by Google in 2012. It provides a variety of cloud computing services, including storage, databases, applications, and other resources. You can access it via the internet. Google Cloud Platform is the cloud platform I prefer because of its services.
Google Cloud Platform allows you to build highly scalable, available web-applications that add value to your end users. GCP is a cloud platform that’s both affordable and easy to use by developers.
The market share and value for the Google Cloud Platform is growing steadily due to the constant growth of the GCP. Because of the many benefits that it offers, more people are choosing to use GCP. This has increased the need for Google Cloud professionals. In turn, certified Google Cloud professionals are becoming increasingly important.
Cloud Certifications only validate and show the knowledge of cloud professionals to design, develop, manage, and administer application infrastructure and data solutions using Google technologies.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Exam
Are you interested in working with Google Cloud Platform? Are you looking to prove your abilities to work with Google Cloud technologies? The Professional Google Cloud Certification exam will help you get there! The Google Cloud Architect certification exam was created for cloud professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in working with Google Cloud technologies.
For those who wish to demonstrate and validate their abilities in designing, developing, and managing highly scalable and secure, available, robust applications on Google Cloud Platform, the professional Google Cloud certification is for you.
What are the benefits to Google Cloud Architect certification exams?
It is important to first understand the importance of the Google Cloud Architect certification exam before you begin preparations. Let’s first understand the benefits of the Google Cloud Architect certification exam for your career. Let’s take a look at –
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to design, manage, and administrate solutions using Google Cloud technologies.
- This credential will add value to your resume and make you stand out from the rest.
- Globally offers recognition as a Google Cloud Certified Professional Architect
- Demonstrates your knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- This will help you to get more job opportunities and make you eligible for a higher position
- Cloud Architect results in improved performance and capabilities
How do I apply for the Google Cloud Architect certification exam
Now you know all about the Google Cloud Architect certification exam. If you’re determined to take this exam to become a Google Cloud Architect certified, then register now and get started with the preparation. These are the steps you need to follow in order to register for the Google Cloud Architect certification exam.
- Register on the Google Cloud Webassessor Website to create an account.
- Register for the exam that interests you by looking through the catalog
- Select the test center you prefer. Kryterion Testing Centre.
- Exam time and data are scheduled.
Important Points About Google Cloud Architect Certification
There is no turning back once you have signed up for the Google Cloud Architect Certification Examination. This should not be a scary concept as it is a certification exam that anyone can take. These are just a few of the things you need to remember before you give it your best shot.
- Anyone who is applying for this certification should understand that it does not guarantee a job. While Google’s reputation will help you get a degree, your talent will ultimately land you the job.
- The certification can be renewed every two years. It is therefore important that you are up-to-date with all the latest information in Cloud architecture.
- This exam has multiple choices because it tests the candidate’s general knowledge in cloud computing and architecture. However, the exam is not designed to assess your depth of knowledge. This means that even if you haven’t had much experience in this area, you can still pursue it without hesitation.
- Due to the nature of the exam, you will only be given a pass/fail grade. Candidates shouldn’t expect feedback or specific information about their attempts.
- Google Cloud Platform supports many programming languages such as Java, Node PHP, Python, Ruby, Java,.Net and Node. Even if programmers only know one or two languages, it is easier to understand the exam and prepare for it.
- It is worth getting experience working on the GCP to get a feel for what you can expect. It’s a good idea to try out the platform at first, even if you are just trying to learn about how and where different functions can be accessed.
- There are Beta Examinations available for a brief period prior to the final exams. These exams are paid but at a reduced price. These exams are used to collect performance data on questions, and to develop certification standards. You can still be certified if you pass the questions, even if you don’t take the final exam. They are less expensive than final exams, but they can still be difficult for some.
Step-by-Step Guide to Google Cloud Architect Exam Preparation
It is vital to prepare for the Google Cloud Architect Certification Exam with a dynamic strategy. To fully grasp the subject matter, you should combine both online and offline learning methods. Google recognizes this need and has provided many avenues for exam preparation. These are some of the options:
1. Start with the Exam Guide
Google is the largest repository of knowledge on the planet today. It makes sense that Google has all the information you could need on Cloud Computing and Architecture. They have compiled all relevant information into a Cloud Exam Guide. Anyone can download this guide for free and it provides an overview of the topics that could appear on the exam.
This book is a valuable resource for Google Cloud Architect exam prep. You might find some questions in the exam directly from these case studies. It is a good idea to study them as part of your preparation.
2. Study the Documentation
The exam guide provides an overview of all the topics covered in the Google Cloud Architect certification exam. However, the documentation page focuses on the Google Cloud Platform. This page, unlike the exam guide, explains in detail the concepts and key components of GCP. It is therefore more useful for Google Cloud Architect exam preparation. You will be able to see the potential of this platform once you have read it thoroughly.
You can also see all the services that GCP has already made available for computing, storage and networking. It is possible that you will end up working with one or more of these services in the course of your career.
3. Google Cloud Solutions: Learn More
It is important that any Google Cloud Professional understands the benefits of the services. The Solutions section gives you a view of the services from the point of view of a customer/client.
You will be able envision and build truly integrated systems if you understand both sides of the equation. This skill will not only help you pass the certification, but also every day.
4. Learn more about the training courses
Google knows that not everyone prefers to learn by themselves. Sometimes, a trainer can help people grasp the subject in a meaningful way. They offer a range of online training classes that will refresh your knowledge and clarify any/all doubts. This is a great way for you to manage the stress associated with Google Cloud Architect exam preparation.
These classes can last from a few days to a week. You will need to keep track of the times and places they are offered so that you can stay on top of your learning and be able to adapt to new techniques. It is possible to review what you have learned online. This is a great way to ensure that you don’t forget what you learned.
5. Labs are a great way to practice
Practical experience is more likely to stay in our minds longer than theoretical knowledge. Virtual applications are even more relevant because there is no set of steps you can commit to your physical memory. Google has created a series laboratory environments that allow you to interact with real-life Google Cloud technologies, and see how they work.
You can learn at your own pace and experiment in virtual labs. Your mistakes won’t have any real-life consequences. There are Codelabs which guide you through the code process. These Codelabs can be smaller and more focused than full-fledged labs. These Codelabs are a great way to practice what you’ve learned and help you prepare for the Google Cloud Architect exam.
6. Personal Experience
It doesn’t matter if you have experience in other areas of computing. However, this will make it easier to navigate the challenges. It is still a computing system underneath, so those who are skilled in using them will be able to navigate Cloud Architecture.
There are many things you can learn in your day that you won’t find in guides or books. We value your work experience and any resources you have acquired along the way. Before you begin anything new, review your past and reflect on what you’ve done.
7. Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Preparing for exams is only half the battle. Practice tests are a must. You will need to take mock tests, no matter the subject. This helps you to familiarize yourself with the types of questions that you will face on the exam. It will help you assess your readiness to take the exam. This skill is very important, especially for the Google Cloud Architect exam which has a time limit.