Are you passing through how to save Outlook messages in PDF format problem? Then you can trust on this article that can help you and after reading it, you can get three methods of saving Outlook emails as PDF.
Frequently it has been seen that users get issues in saving multiple Outlook messages as PDF documents with or without attachments of emails. At this situation, they search here & there but are in total confusion as what to do at this time. To avoid this circumstance, read this blog and solve issues regarding MSG files to PDF conversion from Outlook. Before that explore and get some knowledge about Outlook, MSG emails & PDF Adobe Reader.
Brief knowledge about Outlook & PDF
Outlook is provided by Microsoft and it holds single email message data in MSG file format. It can simply save and exchange emails with MS Outlook edition. MSG files can be easily export by the drag & drop method which can generate individual MSG file of each message of Outlook. It is generated with ASCII text, attachments, hyperlinks, body header (from, cc, bcc, to, subject, from, etc.). In the previous edition of Outlook, its properties of data was saved in ACSII format with 2 GB limit but now saved in UNICODE format with upto 50 GB limit. It is updated time to time with a new function and facility in an individual edition such as – 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and the latest edition is 2019.
The PDF is the independent file format and can be accessible in the desktop platforms and Mobile. It means for Portable Document Format which was created by Adobe System Inc. PDF files easily maintain hyperlinks, voice records, documents records, text, etc. It is such an offline printer extension that can save data from a print document without a printer device. PDF documents are used for the personal, professional, and governmental purposes, so it has been a universal documentation format. Considering of future reference, it is an absolutely safe & secure format for users for presentation, managing data, etc.
Why Users go with PDF from Outlook MSG
Today, Outlook and PDF both are most in-demand for users to manage data and share details. Users use Outlook for emailing and PDF for representation and managing data. In these days, PDF is in demand in governmental, professional purposes, so both are in use among users and there may be chances that Outlook users would like to know about how to save multiple Outlook messages as PDF. And they are having the requirement to save MSG files to PDF due to switching job, workplace demand, interest in changing file formats, etc. But the main apprehension is that how to solve this issue then follow the given idea.
How to Save Outlook Messages in PDF format Directly
If you are using Microsoft Outlook and have few its mails for saving into PDF then you can go with the given direct migration method –
- Open MS Outlook and select mail which need to open in PDF.
- Go to Print option from File Menu.
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF button.
- If your printer is saved as default printer then go to print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF option and tick on Save Outlook mails to PDF with attachments.
- Click on OK button.
How to Save Outlook MSG emails to PDF with Manual method
Outlook allows users to save its selective mails in MSG file format by drag & drop method. There are thousands of users are such who are having Outlook mails backup as MSG file format and they may have need to save them in PDF file format. If you are also such a user then follow the given method that can save your few MSG files to PDF manually –
- Firstly, select your saved MSG file and open it with MS Outlook.
- Go to Save as option from File Menu and save the file in HTML file format at any location.
- After that go to the saved HTML file location and select it.
- Open the saved HTML file in MS Word file.
- Go to File Menu and click in the Export option.
- Choose Create PDF/ XPS documents option and click on Create PDF/ XPS option.
- Choose any location and click on the OK button.
Drawbacks of the direct & manual method
To save Outlook messages to PDF & save Outlook MSG files to PDF, firstly users find default & free solutions. We have explained both manual & direct migration methods. But both have some limitations for saving Outlook messages as PDF Adobe documents. So before following the above-explained solutions, you should know the limitations of the manual & direct migration method.
- Both methods are not useful for large Outlook mails databases for migration to PDF.
- The direct migration method cannot save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments if your printer is not saved as the default printer.
- The manual method cannot save Outlook emails to PDF documents with attachments.
- Both methods cannot save multiple Outlook messages in PDF file format at once. These can save only a single mail-in PDF at once.
- These are not exact & safe migration solutions in every condition for users to save multiple MS Outlook emails into PDF at once.
How to save Multiple Outlook emails as PDF with Automated solution
If you have a large Outlook MSG emails database and want to save them in PDF file format then you can trust on PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter program that can solve how to save Outlook mail messages to PDF file format. To solve multiple Outlook emails as PDF from MSG format at once, there is no any solution, but the MSG to PDF Tool can easily do this task within few minutes. The program is created for your assistance to smartly save multiple MSG files to PDF Adobe in one round of processing. It provides exact, simple & accurate migration outcomes. It provides a ‘convert attachments to PDF’ option that cannot only save your Outlook emails to PDF even also save their attachments into PDF without any issue or missing any details.
How It Works
To know about how to save multiple Outlook messages as PDF, follow the given step by step procedure –
- Download & launch the MSG to PDF tool on your system
- Select MSG files by dual options “Add files” & “Add Folder”
- Click on “Save attachments as PDF of emails” if you want to save attachments individually from email.
- Choose file naming option as you need & click on the Start button.
- Then select any destination path to save converted files.
The MSG migration process will start and show with a green progress bar and complete a successful message. You can save Outlook emails to PDF in your source folder of MSG files and your desired location whereas you want to save the resultant files. The tool also provides a free download demo function that helps to export 25 .msg files of Outlook into PDF absolutely free of cost which helps to gain the trust of evaluating its efficiency. You can know its working & how it works.
Therefore, now you are eligible to save Outlook mails messages to PDF with three methods and you can check any explained solutions to save Outlook mail messages to PDF documents. Now solve your problem how to save Outlook mail messages to PDF at free of cost.
If you want to export EML files to Outlook then read it >> https://theblogulator.com/how-to-automatically-move-emails-to-pst-in-outlook-2016/