LLC (limited liability company) registration in Dubai is quite an easy process compared to other countries. However, there are some things you need to know before registering your company. Doing this task will not only add value to your business but will also help in protecting your company and your profits. Companies are not governed by the law in the UAE; therefore, when you want to register a company in Dubai, you must comply with the legal requirements of the country. Also, when you are preparing for a new business, it is better to do all your research work beforehand. This way, you are sure that you will be able to find everything you need to know in the entire process.
How to Setup your LLC (Limited Liability Company)
Setting up an LLC Company Formation in Dubai can be a lot of fun. Before you embark on the challenge, you should always know the basics of starting your business in Dubai.
- The first thing you need to do when it comes to company formation in Dubai is to check if the company is set up in an office or an establishment. This step is important because you will need to have a registered office in order to get all the formalities done. When you want to register a company in Dubai, you will be asked to fill in the registration form and pay the service charge. However, if you choose an establishment, you can expect to pay a minimal fee that includes the formalities mentioned in accordance with them.
- If you want to set up a company in Dubai, you must take the time to learn about the different aspects of setting up an LLC. The main thing you should know when it comes to setting up a company in Dubai is that there are different types of entity forms available. The most common form is called the Articles of Association. This is used for establishing a sole proprietorship or for starting a partnership. When you set up an LLC, you should be careful to choose the appropriate type for your business. In case you are not sure what type of business you want to set up, you can consult your attorney
- After that, you will be asked to sign the company registration document. This document can be a real time-saver since you can fax the documents to any location in the country and get them processed right away. You can also mail the documents to the address provided on the form.
- The next step in company formation in Dubai is to get the agent to register your company. The agent can be anyone who can act as a representative for your company. There are many companies in Dubai that have ready-made agents. However, if you want to do it yourself, you can go to the agent’s offices to see if they have readymade ones or ask them directly if they can take your business.
I have registered my company, now what?
Once you have registered your company, you will have to follow the basic requirements set by the government.
- First of all, you will have to get a commercial registration certificate. The certificate will not only show that your company is being operated legally but will also ensure that the people from whom you would like to purchase products from know who is conducting business. If you wish to sell products to your clients, you will also have to include an operational license in your business. You will be required to declare all taxes and payments which will be recorded by the government. Once you have got these things accomplished, you can proceed to start your business.
- After all these formalities are completed, you will have to have open book accounts. To do this, you will need to be ready to get a federal account number. You can apply for this at the end of the process of opening the accounts.
Once you have everything ready, you can now start building your business with ease in Dubai. All you have to do is to meet the minimum standards of company registration in Dubai. Finally, you can now start your business.