In today’s blog, we are going to discuss each and everything about the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer. You can learn basics how to use HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer via 123 hp com setup to how to resolve the issues if there are any.
We have shared the complete step by steps instruction guide with you all for setting up the HP printer with ease. We have also covered the steps to connect your new HP Officejet Pro 8035 to MAC devices or Windows 10 systems as well and that to also while using an USB cable.
Other than this, we have also considered the basic and the common troubleshooting steps so that it becomes easy for you to recover your printer from a few errors without any complexities and without wasting any time. So, let’s being with the initial setup process.
Initial Setup Procedure to Use HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Easily
The initial setup process can be easily done if you keep on following the instructions given here. We have made sure to provide all the instructions in an easy-to-understand manner so that you can completely the process smoothly and in no time. Let’s begin this hassle-free procedure:
- The very first step includes unboxing your new HP printer and checking if all the parts are undamaged.
- Take out the printer and other related stuff properly and carefully.
- Place the printer on a flat table and make sure that no direct sunlight is reaching to your printer.
- Now, check for the power cable to be damage free or not.
- Once done, connect the power cable’s one end to your printer and the other end to the electrical wall socket.
- After this, turn on your printer device.
- Now you have to place the ink cartridges carefully without damaging them.
- Once place, close all the access doors of the printer completely.
- Now, place the high quality papers in the paper tray.
- After all this is done, you can now take a print test.
- If the output is perfect, or as per your expectations, you can assure that this setup process is completed here.
Once you are done setting up your new HP printer, the next step that you should move on to is network connectivity process. There are majorly two ways for establishing a connection between your MAC/ Windows 10 system with your printer. These are:
- USB Connection
- Wi-Fi Setup
Here, we have covered the USB connection method only, as it is super easy to perform. You can start following the given below steps for connecting your printer with your computer using an USB cable.
Let’s discuss some prerequisites before moving towards the process. These are:
- You should have an error free HP Officejet Pro 8035 USB cable.
- A Well performing router is a must.
- An extremely stable, strong and active network is also needed.
Steps for connecting printer and computer system using an USB Cable include:
- Start searching for the best software that are compatible with an USB connection.
- Once done, download and install the software using the instruction guide provided on your screen.
- Once the installation process is completed, you have to reboot your computer system along with the printer.
- In the next step, you have to connect your printer device with the router using an USB cable. Make sure that the USB cable is interruption free.
- After the connection is done, check for the ink levels in the ink cartridges and also the paper tray for see if the enough or the required quantity of paper is present there or not.
- Once everything is done, take a print test.
The HP printers are known for offering great quality printing, copying, and scanning. But there are times when your printer starts displaying some errors that we have no idea about. Let’s discuss a few such common errors and their troubleshooting ways that you are most likely to face with your HP printer. The given below is the method that is not only going to resolve the problem in the initial setup but will also ensure no such issues in future. Let’s begin.
- The best way for fixing setup issues is by downloading and promptly installing the HP Print and Scan software.
- Once the installing is done, click on the HP Print and Scan software to start it.
- After the software opens, you are supposed to select your printer’s name or the printer model number.
- In the next step, you have to resolve all the errors displayed on your screen.
- After all the issues are fixed, activate the printer updates.
- Turn your printer to the default one.
- Now, all the setup issues will be resolved.
Also Read :