windows 10 pro kaufen office 2019 pro kaufen office 365 pro kaufen windows 10 home kaufen windows 10 enterprise kaufen office 2019 home and business kaufen office 2016 pro kaufen windows 10 education kaufen visio 2019 kaufen microsoft project 2019 kaufen microsoft project 2016 kaufen visio professional 2016 kaufen windows server 2012 kaufen windows server 2016 kaufen windows server 2019 kaufen Betriebssysteme kaufen office software kaufen windows server kaufen https://softhier.com/ instagram takipçi satın al instagram beğeni satın al instagram görüntüleme satın al instagram otomatik beğeni satın al facebook beğeni satın al facebook sayfa beğenisi satın al facebook takipçi satın al twitter takipçi satın al twitter beğeni satın al twitter retweet satın al youtube izlenme satın al youtube abone satın al https://takipci33.com/

izmir escort bayan
Internet and BusinessesWriting and Speaking

Netflix and Its Harmful-Effects on Students These Days

A popular finding of how many students are watching Netflix states that it’s no less than 92%.  The remaining 8% of students have probably heard the term ‘Netflix and chill’ but didn’t do that in person.

With the intervention of modern technology in our lives, the method of ‘1 screen= 1 user’, is no more a distant idea, it’s happening in our lives. There’s nothing bad about watching one or two episodes of your favorite series on Netflix. But the online entertainment platform has replaced the term ‘addiction’ for many students, which makes them spend at least five hours of screen time at a stretch on weekends, a little less on the weekdays.

The problem with students investing so many hours daily is coined by social scientists as ‘The Netflix Effects’.  Here are some highlights-

  • Netflix Affecting Personal Lives

Firstly, let’s accept it, Netflix is addictive. Students are the easiest targets for any entertainment media. Be it the television, or Netflix- it’s the students who binge-watch despite failing grades, late at work, health issues, obesity, and zero social and personal life balance. As per studies, these might seem common, and the reasons also vary, but this new idea of watching online series on Netflix is robbing of their valuable time that they can never get back.

Netflix and Its Harmful-Effects
Netflix and Its Harmful-Effects
  • Netflix Affecting Mental Health

The second important adverse effect of watching Netflix by the students is they are more vulnerable and depressed. Depression due to zero connection with the family and society has lead students to increase their screen timings even more. Symptoms like temper loss, problem to concentrate, feeling lonely, and refraining from making contact with family are often being overlooked. Migraine, being absent-minded, and problems remembering little things are some of the physical symptoms of being depressed.

  • Netflix Affecting Academic Growth

Last but not least, students are hampering their academic growth with too much addiction to Netflix. Students, acquiring different degrees, need to stay in a strict routine to perform well in their academics. Their sincerity, attentiveness and careful steps during the academic years are far-fetched. While Netflix is stepping in that routine, the long term effects on their career cannot be denied.

In conclusion, every student out there is somewhat suffering from the ‘The Netflix Effect’ which is worsening. With increased hours spent on Netflix by the students across the world, it’s no more a stress reliever if the users are school and college-goers. Moderate time spent on ‘Netflix and chill’ is all about time spent healthily, without interrupting mental peace. Those wasting time watching Netflix, need to curb their urge back.

Author bio: Simon Matthews is visiting faculty for a notable university in Australia. He has acquired his Ph.D. in accounting from the Federation University. He has been a part of many academic seminars and conventions. He is also serving as an expert on assignment help

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

sperrmüll

İstanbul escort Ataşehir escort Pendik escort Kartal escort Maltepe escort Ümraniye escort Kurtköy escort Kadıköy escort Anadolu yakası escort Avrupa yakası escort Şişli escort Mecidiyeköy escort Şirinevler escort Avcılar escort Halkalı escort Beylikdüzü escort Bakırköy escort Ataköy escort Dubai escorts porno Seks hikayeleri Seks hikayeleri porno izle dubai escorts escort Berlin link