For as far back as not many decades, QuickBooks has increased huge notoriety among little and medium measured business. Truth be told, it is known as one of the top accounting software for making them astound highlights, which guarantees smooth working of the association.
QuickBooks Web Connector:
he Web Connector is fundamentally an application created by Microsoft, which makes information sharing between QuickBooks Desktop and QBO facilitated on the web much simpler. Much the same as other software the web connector additionally faces numerous bugs and blunders.
This web connector is a Microsoft Windows web-based application that likewise permits the web administrations to trade information with QuickBooks work area items. QB web connector and QuickBooks work area utilizes a similar neighborhood arrange. It is a go between application that licenses qbXML and qbposXML to go between QB monetary software or QuickBooks retail location (POS) and web based application.
QBWC1085: QuickBooks couldn’t keep in touch with the log record. QuickBooks will open without writing to log document.
QBWC1040: There was an issue with the log record. QuickBooks Web connector will proceed without the log record.
Exemption TypeError: Unknown name.
Causes of QBWC Error:
When QBWCLOG.TXT document identified with web connector program gets ruined or harmed because of different reasons
The following reason is if the QBWCLOG.TXT record of the web connector program can’t be gotten to because of different certain reasons.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Web Connector Error:
Step 1: Connect the organization record to an outsider program
- To start with, snatch Windows + R
- You will have a Run Window on the screen.
- Presently, type MSConfig and press
- Open the Startup tab.
- Discover the checkbox and imprint it for the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select apply and
- At long last, restart the PC to check if the mistake has been settled.
Arrangement 2: Rename the QWCLOG.TXT record
- To start with, open the taskbar and right-click the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select Exit and dispatch the Windows File Manager.
- Presently, run the order C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ QBWebConnector \ log
- Meanwhile, rename and right-click the TXT record.
- Rename the record name to TXT and spare it.
- Relaunch the Web Connector program.
- At last, reboot the framework and restart
Ideally, the article was useful for you and you had the option to determine the QBWC1040 blunder code. On the off chance that the issue doesn’t get settled by the gave techniques then you may need to contact the QuickBooks Error Helpline Number +1800-986-6931 to determine all your QB issues immediately.