This gluten-free bread recipe gives a loaf that has a delicate flaky texture and is delightfully eaten all alone! It additionally tastes extraordinary with almond butter, avocado, and hummus, or some other toppings you like! It’s the ideal bread replacement.
How it works
The combination of pumpkin, hemp, chia, and flax seeds furnishes this bread with huge loads of protein and fiber. The almond and coconut flour combined with the seeds make this bread overall quite cushioned in texture. Nuts and seeds can once in a while be difficult for your common stomach related proteins to separate, however separating the fixings first in the bread machine which makes it simpler for your body to process the supplements appropriately. You won’t feel enlarged or burdened in the wake of eating this bread.
Also, Read: Best Bread Machine for Gluten-Free Bread
- Pumpkin seeds. These are a decent wellspring of zinc which underpins insusceptible capacity, eye and skin wellbeing, cell development, insulin regulation, and appropriate sleep and mood designs.
- Chia seeds. Albeit minuscule they are high in fiber giving right around 11 grams for every ounce. One serving gives the prescribed fiber admission to the day. Fiber controls insulin levels and parities your glucose levels. Chia seeds are additionally an incredible prebiotic which help to back and feed the characteristic probiotics in your stomach related framework so you can ingest and separate the nutrients you eat all the more effectively.
- Hemp seeds. A total protein, hemp seeds are the most effortlessly processed when contrasted with other high protein nourishments like meat and cheddar. Hemp seeds are comprised of ⅓ of oil and ¼ protein which upholds cell health and energy.
- Flax seeds. These are high in omega-3 unsaturated fats and on the off chance that you eat a carefully plant-based veggie lover diet, these are an incredible wellspring of the sort of fats that your body pines for. These healthy fats uphold skin, hair, and nails.
3 flax eggs
6 Tbsp. hemp seeds
6 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
1½ cup almond meal
4 Tbsp. chia seeds
3 Tbsp. flax seeds
⅓ Cup almonds
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. coconut flour
¾ cup almond milk
⅓ Cup olive oil
1 Tbsp. raw honey (or coconut nectar if cleansing)
1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the bread maker to 350°F. Line an 8″ x 4″ portion dish with material paper. Make your flaxseed eggs by combining the flaxseed feast and water and put the mixture in a safe spot.
- Mix the hemp, pumpkin, chia, and flax seeds in a bowl.
- Place the almonds in the machine and mix for a few minutes.
- Add the seed mixture into the machine and mix it again.
- At that point include the almond dinner, coconut flour, and baking soda flaxseed egg replacer, almond milk, olive oil, nectar or coconut nectar, apple juice vinegar, and ½ teaspoon of salt and cycle until very much joined. Blend and afterward utilize a spatula to wipe down the sides and pulse once more.
- You need to ensure all the ingredients are all around consolidated. Let the player rest for 5 minutes before filling the loaf dish and spread it equitably and smooth out utilizing a spatula, at that point sprinkle with the saved mixed seeds.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes, or until brilliant earthy colored. At the point when it’s completely cooked, remove bread from the bread maker permit to cool. Store your bread in the refrigerator. You can even freeze half of it to spare to eat later. This gluten-free bread formula is very adaptable and can be effortlessly adjusted.