Remy hair is of the highest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact, unlike most other non-Remy hair extensions. By aligning and maintaining the hair cuticles in a unilateral alignment, hair extensions’ natural look and feel are ensured.
Because of their great quality and value, Remy human hair extensions are among the most popular types of human hair extensions on the market. Also, because the collecting method varies with non-Remy hair extensions, cuticle directions become jumbled, resulting in unavoidable matting, tangling, and shedding issues.
Here are a few different types of Remy human hair extensions and their pros and cons.
Remy Clip-In Hair Extensions
For anyone who desires longer hair in minutes, clip-in hair extensions are the finest solution. They are hair wefts with clips affixed to the top. You just need to clip them into your hair at the roots. Clip-in hair extensions can be installed and removed as per your liking, and no commitment is required.
Whether they are Vietnamese, Brazilian, or Indian Remy hair extensions, they won’t take longer than ten minutes to install as long as they are clip-in extensions.
- Give Mom the Gift of Beautiful Hair this Mother’s Day from Indique Hair
- Can We Have Layered Hairstyles Without Losing The Length Of Our Hair?
- Clip-in hair extensions are the perfect way to achieve length, volume, and color without having to wait for your hair to grow or putting your hair through chemical treatments to achieve a vibrant hue. Hair extensions instantly improve your appearance by providing you with longer, fuller hair.
- Clip-ins are user-friendly and take only a few minutes to install and remove. They are held in place with bendable clips attached to the wefts.
- Does not require the use of glues and other adhesives.
- Clip-in hair extensions offer a ton of looks through different clip-in textures and colors.
- As stated earlier, clip-in hair extensions are beginner-friendly because they are easy to install, even if you have never worn hair extensions.
- Clip-in hair extensions are perfect for special occasions; whether you’re attending a bachelorette party or a wedding, clip-ins will help you get the look of your dreams without any commitment.
- Remy clip-in hair extensions provide a natural look and blend effortlessly with different hair types and textures. And they are comfortable to wear.
- The biggest disadvantage of clip-in hair extensions is that they aren’t permanent. So, if you love the looks you attain through clip-ins, you will need to re-do the look.
- Although clip-in hair extensions are easy to install, it needs to be done properly. Clip-ins that aren’t attached properly will end up slipping out and loosen the roots of your hair.
- Longer clip-in hair extensions are not for short hair because there will be no space to tease the roots, and clips will be visible.
Remy Sew-In Hair Extensions
Sew-in weave hair extensions are popular among women with type 3 and 4 hair and are also suitable for women with thick, coarse hair. As the name suggests, the weave is sewn into the anchor braids using a sew-in needle and thread.
Remy’s hair is commonly used for sew-in because you can find colored Remy hair extensions for sew-in. Here are a few pros and cons of Remy’s sew-in hair extensions.
- Sew-in Remy hair protect your natural hair from daily heat manipulation because the hair is concealed under the extensions. This is why sew-ins are a popular protective style among women.
- Since the hair is Remy, you can use chemical treatments to achieve a certain look and be treated like your own hair. You can put sewn-in extensions through heat styling tools such as a curling iron, straightener, etc.
- Removal is simple. Simply snip the thread that was used to sew the hair to the braid and untie the braid. If you haven’t had extensions in a long time, this procedure will take about a half-hour.
- Sew-in does not negatively affect or interfere with your natural hair texture. Another amazing advantage of sew-in is that this installation does not require using glue or tape.
- It provides a natural look and looks realistic regardless of the sew-ins texture.
Whether you have curly human hair extensions or any other texture, they require regular maintenance to prevent bacteria growth and remove product build-up.
- Sew-ins also need to be retouched as your natural hair grows.
- Sew-ins need to be installed by a professional to prevent accidents and damages since the installation uses needles.
- The installation process takes 3-6 hours to complete depending on the length and thickness.
Fusion Remy Hair Extensions
They are applied to your natural hair strand by strand, ensuring that your entire head is covered. Hot fusion or cold fusion is the two ways used to create fusion hair extensions.
Fusion extensions are sold in strands rather than wefts and are attached strand by strand. The tips of the Remy’s hair are Keratin-laced and pre-bonded, with glue already applied to each strand.
- Compared to other types of hair extensions, fusion extensions have a longer lifespan. They last up to five months with proper maintenance.
- Remy fusion extensions provide a natural look, especially because the extensions are bonded closer to the roots.
- Fusion Remy hair is a great way to attain length and volume. They are great for women with thin, thick, or fine hair. In addition, fusion hair extensions are great for short hair.
- These extensions look great in various styles, including up-dos, hair buns, braids, and hair down, regardless of the thickness of your natural hair.
- Fusion Remy human hair extensions need to be installed by a professional. Installing fusion hair extensions is a time-consuming process that must be done correctly if you don’t want things to turn into a nightmare.
- Fusion installation takes around six hours to complete depending on the density.
- Unfortunately, fusion hair extensions cannot be reused even if you are using Remy human hair extensions. Additionally, you will have to limit contact with water; otherwise, the roots will get twisted, and untangling will become a nightmare.
Tape-In Remy Hair Extensions
If you want thick, voluminous hair with a flawless and natural look, tape-in extensions with Remy’s hair are for you. What’s better? If you don’t want to, you don’t have to make a long-term commitment to them.
- Tape-in hair extension installation takes 45 minutes to an hour and is relatively faster than fusion and sew-ins.
- Tape-ins do not cause much damage to natural hair and are ideal for women dealing with color and heat-damaged hair.
- Another amazing benefit of tape-in extensions is that they provide a realistic and natural appearance. Tape-ins are available in a variety of colors and textures to suit different needs.
- Tape-in hair extensions are ideal for women with fine hair because they provide a fuller and voluminous look after installation.
Unlike fusion and sew-in extensions, tape-ins can be worn for six to eight weeks and must be retouched to keep the tapes from slipping over time.
- Tape-in hair extensions will hinder your style if you don’t take care of them properly.
- The water pressure and friction from shampooing will loosen the tape.
Clip-in, tape-in, sew-in, and fusion hair extensions are the most popular methods of attaining length, color, and volume because these hair extensions provide a natural look and feel.
Shop for the best Remy clip-in hair extensions and Indian Remy hair to get the looks of your dreams from trusted retailers.