India has definitely been one of the most profitable Dairy Industry countries owing to a huge consumption of Dairy products. The advancements in the technological tools, software’s and equipment used in the milking production have definitely left a remarkable effect on the production of dairy products. Digitization and automation are the current emerging trend in the Milk Production Industry which have contributed in improvising the traditional methods of milk procurement. Having said this, the Automatic Milk Collection Unit is one of the most effective, safe and reliable Milk Analyzing methods which is responsible for scaling up the speed of operations and increases the milk production with less per unit. The Online Milk Collection Unit has indeed increased the milk procurement process of the Dairy Industry. With specific functions and collective solutions, Automatic Milk Collection Unit eradicates a number of problems across the dairy supply chain.
Treat yourself with the benefits of Automatic Milk Collection Unit:
1. An Automatic Collection Unit saves the quantity of sample milk, expenditure of the staff, manpower effort
2. A transparent system which gains confidence from the milk producers because of its transparency in operations
3. Omits the chances of human error
4. Reduction in wastage
5. Transparency in the activities performed
6. A higher operational integration
With the technological advancements taking place in the Indian Dairy Sector, an Online Milk Collection Unit is definitely an effective and efficient milk procurement system with a wide range of advancements.
KNOW THE OBJECTIVES:
● Increases the efficiency as well as accuracy of the milk parameters in the milk sample
● Reduces the staff effort
● To Gain confidence of the milk producers for a better milk procurement process
● Offer an accurate and precise result for various milk parameters such as SNF content, water content
HOW DOES AN AUTOMATIC MILK COLLECTION UNIT FUNCTION?
1. Each farmers gets a unique ID in association with the Milk Collection Centers for the Milk Processing Unit
2. His Identification Card is further used to recognize him
3. After his ID card has been feeded, the milk sample that the farmer carries with him will be collected for the analysis of the various milk components
4. The sample milk is simultaneously transferred to the container to measure the weight
5. Based on the fat content, SNF content, water%, the rate of milk is calculated and the farmer receive the printed payment slip
Components of an Automatic Milk Collection Unit:
The Automatic Milk Collection Unit is an integrated unit which comprises various components and is made up of a combination of units:
● Automatic Milk Weighing System
● Electronic Milk Testing
● Battery for Data Processing
● Personal Computer with Printer
The capacity of an Online Milk Collection Unit can analyze around 120 to 150 samples per hour.
SPECIFICATIONS OF AN ONLINE MILK COLLECTION UNIT:
The machinery used for milking procedure should be eligible as per the BIS certifications along with the broad parameters which should be measured:
FAT MEASUREMENT 0-13%
MEASURING CAPACITY 120-150 SAMPLES
POWER SUPPLY AC 220 to 240 watts 5O HZ
THE SALIENT FEATURES:
An Automatic Milk Collection Unit is designed with specific features and characteristics which renders its service for an accurate milk production in the milk production centers.
★ An instant weight measurement of milk weight
★ Milk Fat measurement
★ An instant payment printout to farmers
★ A fast and economical system for milking procedures
★ Performs around 120-150 samples per hour
★ Centralized testing and payment
AUTOMATIC MILK COLLECTION UNIT BENEFITS THE DAIRY INDUSTRY
An Online Milk Collection Unit is the core output for digitization and automation within the dairy industry. Let us understand how does the Automatic Milk Collection Unit benefit the Dairy Cooperatives:
➢ This Milk Collection Software provides an automatic and precise information about the milk analysis measured by the Automatic and the Milk Analyzer
➢ Automatic and Milk Analyzers are the most effective Dairy Instruments which strengthen the cooperative dairy business
➢ The Farmers have an App which allows them to access their milk data at any time. The farmers have a constant check on the fluctuating milk trends with the help of the Farmers App
➢ With the help of this automated system, work is seamless, there is a record system which is centralized
➢ Women have ease at work with the benefits and features of the Online Milk Collection Unit
➢ Automatic Milk Collection Unit offers cashless payments to farmers for the right value of the milk
Therefore, The Online Automatic Milk Collection Units automates the dairy supply chain to a wider extent. These automatic systems have been flourishing like never before and are a boon for the Dairy Industry.