Signage is a great way to get a business or its products and services noticed in a particular region. A FedEx study showed that more than 75% of consumers chose a business for the first time simply based on its signs. However, the survey also witnessed that over 50% of the respondents said that poor signage was a discouraging factor that made them avoid visiting a business.
If you had not already known this, you must know that corflute signs are prevalent when it comes to promoting businesses and services all across Australia. These signs are preferred for their several benefits and a wide range of uses and applications.
In the next part of this article, we have discussed the benefits and applications of these signs and why it is your right choice if you are considering signage for your business.
The Key Benefits of Corflute Signage
Before we go into the benefits of corflute signage, a more important question to be answered is:
“What Are Corflute Signs?”
It is pretty evident that you may have seen one or more of these signs around you, even if you do not know about them. This is because these signs are made of a kind of plastic that very closely resembles corrugated cardboard. This is why several manufacturers often refer to it as “corrugated plastic.”
Corflute has a uniformly ribbed surface, similar to corrugated cardboard. The material comes in varying thicknesses like 3mm, 5mm, and 8mm.
The material is relatively rigid after it is set in place while also being pretty flexible at the same time.
Let us now take a look at why corflute signage is popular.
- They are waterproof and weather-resistant, along with being incredibly lightweight.
- They are highly durable and long-lasting.
- They are affordable and cost-effective as they last for a long time.
- They are highly customizable and enable high-quality printing.
- They are easy to install and can be installed almost anywhere. They can also be pretty easily taken down without worrying about extra hassles or costs.
The Uses Of Corflute Signage
Corflute signage is known for its versatility. Being a smart option for signs, these have a wide range of applications, which include:
- Owing to its adequate rigidity and commendable flexibility, it is an excellent choice for three-dimensional signage.
- Being very durable and lightweight, they are suitable for outdoor signage and indoor signage.
- They can be found in various shapes, including the trendy Toblerone shape as well.
- Being highly customizable and versatile, they are perfect for non-traditional spaces as well.
When it comes to corflute signage, you need to choose the proper manufacturer as well. A manufacturer that will not only offer you what you need at a reasonable price but can also provide it within a quick turnaround time. Price Screen & Digital is the most reliable and preferred name when it comes to that. If you want the most affordable and top-quality Corflute signage, simply get in touch with them.