If you are interested in developing advanced technical skills in designing and implementing Amazon and hybrid IT network architecture elements, then taking the ANS-C00 exam is what you need to do. This evaluation brings you the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certification. In general, this exam is suitable for professionals who want to become experts in performing complex networking tasks. As you can imagine, the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty assessment is quite complex and requires examinees to take training seriously if they want to succeed from the first attempt. Keep reading this article to find more about the skills you need to demonstrate to get the passing score in the ANS-C00 test and relevant details on how it is structured.
Skills the Candidates for the ANS-C00 Certification Exam Need to Develop
The individuals who enroll in the AWS ANS-C00 assessment should have a good level of expertise in managing advanced networking tasks. Therefore, the ideal candidates for this test have at least 5 years of experience as solutions architects and aim to advance their networking capabilities. Besides, the potential test-takers should be competent in network design, implementation, and troubleshooting. Lastly, they need to have a solid background in infrastructure engineering.
Now that you have a clear view of the required knowledge and experience for the ANS-C00 evaluation, let’s take a look at the topics covered in its blueprint. So, if you want to be successful in this exam, you should develop the following set of skills:
- Designing and implementing hybrid IT network architectures at scale by applying procedural concepts for connectivity implementation in a hybrid IT architecture as well as defining the routing policies for such an environment;
- Designing and implementing AWS networks and knowing how to apply AWS networking concepts together with meeting the customer’s requirements by defining network architectures on AWS;
- Automating AWS tasks with the help of automation alternatives and evaluating the necessary operations that can be implemented within AWS for network deployments;
- Configuring network integration within application services by leveraging the Amazon Route 33 capabilities and evaluating the DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture;
- Designing and implementing for security and compliance and demonstrating the ability to evaluate design requirements to align with the customer’s requirements;
- Managing, optimizing, and troubleshooting the network based on the conditions imposed by a given scenario.
The Amazon ANS-C00 Certification Exam Details
The Amazon ANS-C00 certification exam has a total duration of 170 minutes. The total number of questions included in the test is 65, out of which only 50 will be scored. The remaining inquiries are used for statistics purposes. As for their format, the candidates will need to answer multiple-choice and multiple response questions. Last but not least, the registration fee for the test is $300. The applicants can sit for the exam at Pearson VUE and PSI testing center or opt for online proctored testing.
Passing the Amazon ANS-C00 certification exam is an achievable milestone as long as you take training seriously. You can start by reviewing the test’s blueprint to understand what’s expected from your side. Also, you should carefully read all requirements and assessment details to make sure that you meet the prerequisites. Good luck!