Turmeric: Magical Indian Spice with Proven Health Benefits
Indian spices and herbs have great value in the world. Neem, Turmeric, Curcumin and other essential herbs have proven health benefits. People living in India depend on spices and herbs to prepare home remedies to cure their health problems. Yes, some Indian spices and herbs have scientific health benefits, but unless you know the correct way of taking them, you won’t see results.
Turmeric, the cousin to ginger, is regarded as a magical ingredient that can help in boosting your immunity, promote weight loss, and have anti-inflammatory properties. If you wish to buy turmeric powder, make sure you buy from a trusted source to get organic and pure turmeric.
There have been countless studies that prove turmeric to be a valuable and widely-lauded spice. But there are still a lot of people who are still sceptical about its uses and benefits. This post will cover all essential details about this popular spice and explain why turmeric has been used for centuries to cure ailments.
Why is turmeric widely accepted?
Turmeric is a versatile root that has a strong yellow colour. Curcuminoids and turmerones present in turmeric help fight nasty radicals and have antioxidant properties. When you consume turmeric in the right proportions, you will notice that your body has proper circulation, a reduction in pain, a strong liver and excellent immunity, and excellent brain health.
What are some health benefits achieved from turmeric?
There are multiple health benefits of consuming turmeric. But you must never forget that excess of anything in your life will only cause destruction. Turmeric is good for your health, but do not exceed the quantity without consulting a nutrition expert. Some known health benefits of turmeric are:
- Turmeric can considerably reduce pain experienced within the body. Studies and research have proven it beneficial for reducing chest pain, menstruation pain, abdominal pain, and frozen shoulders.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that actively reach the active pathways and remove inflammation experienced in the digestive and musculoskeletal systems.
- As mentioned earlier, turmeric does have an impact on your heart and circulatory system. It maintains the consistency of the blood and does not allow plaque to block the arteries.
- Turmeric improves digestion as it has antioxidant properties that kill bacteria and germs that affect your digestive system.
- The liver is responsible for detoxifying your body and promoting healthy and new cells. With an adequate supply of blood, the liver can generate new liver cells that improve skin quality. This results in skin rejuvenation and gives you glowing and healthy skin.
How much is the quantity of turmeric healthy to consume per day?
If you are taking a turmeric capsule, you can take up to 2-3 tablets of 300-400mg daily. The quantity of turmeric per day should not exceed more than 2000mg. In case you are taking turmeric powder, you can get three grams of it.
Are there any side effects of turmeric?
Generally, people do not face any severe side effects of turmeric. However, some people might experience constipation, vomiting, nausea, and stomach.
To buy turmeric powder, you should look for reliable sources to get the purest quality of the product. Many platforms promise to sell the best products but mix other ingredients. Trusted and registered platforms that have positive reviews are where you can go looking for pure turmeric powder. So, order your organic turmeric powder and gain all the health benefits that it comes with.