One of the more misunderstood aspects of Multi-Level Marketing is the concept of an “MLM software package.” I think this is partly because there isn’t a standard definition. The term “software package” could mean one or more pieces of computer software (i.e., something that will go on a computer), a database, a spreadsheet, etc. These terms could all be used to describe different types of software packages that might have MLM applications.
Let’s take a look at several specific types of MLM applications you can address with actual computer software programs:
Types of MLM Software
A type of software used by network marketers is a recruiting and sales force management system. This type of system includes tracking lists (names and addresses), enrolling new distributors and tracking their progress, tracking down and fulfilling purchases of your products by recruits or retail customers (auto-ship software, etc.), establishing a commission structure for recruiting and sales, providing support/training materials to help with recruiting and sales.
There are three different types of software that network marketers use: tracking software, commission software and support software.
The next type of MLM Software is tracking software. This type of software is used to keep track of the people in your downline, their contact information, and how much product they have purchased.
The next type of software used by network marketers is commission software. Software for tracking commissions can be used to create payout structures like the ones used by insurance or investment companies. Commissions can be paid out in a number of ways: as a percentage of the product sale, as a one-time payment for achieving a certain rank or level, or on a monthly basis.
The final type of software used by network marketers is support software. This type of software can provide a number of different services, such as: providing training materials, tracking down leads, or helping with the administration of the company.
Each type of software mentioned above has its set of pros and cons. It is important to choose the software that will best fit your needs. You should also think about the functionality of the software that you are considering. Some features that can be important to you include access rights (can others edit your lists?), the ability to print reports (for tax purposes or to track your progress), and the ability to import/export data.
When choosing software, it is important to find a program that is user-friendly. The product ought to be instinctive and simple to learn. You don’t want to spend your time trying to learn how to use the software; you want to be using the software to help you build your business.
So, what type of MLM Software is best for you? That depends on your individual needs and what type of business you are trying to build. Do your research, read some reviews, and choose the best MLM Software package for your needs. You can always take the assistance of an MLM software development company to guide you, whether you should opt for custom LML software or pre-made MLM solution. They will give the best advice after thoroughly understanding your business needs and expectations.
What are the best types of MLM software packages offered by a MLM software development company? There is no exact answer to this question. It will depend on your specific needs, how you make money, and what products or services you offer. But let’s assume that it’s all about tracking down the sale of your products.
Here What You Might Need:
- The software package will not interrupted due to a lack of internet connection. (This matters if your recruiting and sales require the use of the Internet.)
- At least three forms should exist within the software that allows for tracking down product purchases: “Enrollment,” “Commissioned,” and “Completed.” This will allow you to track down the people who have joined under a specific person, commission payments paid to the upline, and completed purchases.
- The software should be able to handle at least 500 users without any noticeable slowdown in performance.
- In addition to the product purchase, it will be necessary for the software to track down credit card processing fees.
- The ability to record three or more levels of product purchases is desirable. In other words, if a user has purchased two lower-level products and one “top of sales” product, another software package might allow you to record this as three purchases. This information might come in handy when assigning commissions.
- The software must designed for ease of use so that it can be learned by your new distributors quickly. It should have extensive help documentation available within the package or online through its website so that your distributors don’t have to jump through hoops just to learn how to use it. The MLM software price in India mainly depends upon the features you want in your product, the more features, the higher the price.
As you can see, quite a few different things might be included in the “best” MLM software package for your needs. But what shouldn’t be included?
Here Are Some Items Which You Should Not Expect to Find in a Typical MLM Software Package:
- A pre-built “MLM program” with a predetermined compensation plan. MLM software packages are typically designed to serve your specific needs, not the other way around.
- Anything that cannot be changed or customized for how you do business.
- A “ready to go” business that you can just turn on and be up and running. If this is your expectation, it will be a frustrating experience.
- Front-end sales pitches from the vendor who is trying to sell you the product. There shouldn’t be any hard-selling of the software in the buying process, but ample documentation and support should be available to help you get started.
The MLM industry is growing by leaps and bounds every year. As it does, software packages will exist to help you manage your business more effectively. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to building an “MLM software package” to handle your specific needs. Instead, look for a flexible and customizable solution that can tailored to how you do business. It won’t be a perfect answer, but it will do the job until you have time to build something more permanent.
Let’s Wind Up
To ensure that you find the best MLM software price in India. It is imperative to research well to narrow down on a few MLM software development companies. The next step is to connect with them to put forth your requirements and expectations, and based on that ask them to provide you with a customized quote. The final step is to compare the different quotes and make a wise decision. As a piece of advice, the company with the highest development estimate isn’t always the guarantee for best solution, similarly the company with the lowest quote doesn’t mean shoddy services. There are many companies who develop mlm software at an affordable price. In case you have something to add to this article from your personal experience of using the MLM software? Comment below!
I hope you find this blog informative. Stay tuned for more informative posts about Multi-Level Marketing or Network Marketing.