With the digitalization of all businesses, the data integration needs of every business are increasing at a tremendous rate. Regardless of its size, every business is looking for an advanced technology that can help it seamlessly integrate all its data from different sources into a single platform. This is when the role of ETL tools comes into the frame.
The latest cloud ETL tools have helped organizations overcome challenges that the traditional ETL tools failed to do. The ETL process ensures consolidating the data from multiple source platforms, transforming the same into a precise format, and loading the formatted data into a cloud data warehouse. This helped data scientists and marketers to access the data from anywhere and at any time.
The cloud ETL tools and cloud-based data integration tools have helped organizations create robust & automated data pipelines. The flawless pipelines help them get valuable insights into their operations in real-time and make decisions that ensure their business growth. With ETL tools at your end, you also do not need to invest in any hardware to store data as users will have excess to store the data in cloud data warehouses.
This article will provide you a list of some of the best ETL tools that you can use to simplify your data integration tasks.
- Hevodata: It is a no-code data pipeline that allows you to transfer data from more than 100 sources to your preferred warehouse and lets you visualize the same in a BI tool. If you want to automate your entire data pipeline, Hevodata is the tool for you. It aggregates all your data in place and transforms it into a format that can directly be used for analysis without writing any code. The tool’s flawless architecture ensures that your data is handled in a secure manner with zero data loss.
- Skyvia: It is one of the most used Cloud ETL tools that seamlessly provide users to meet their data integration requirements. With this tool at your end, you can efficiently migrate your data and create backup support. Skyvia is a SaaS application that demands smooth internet connectivity and a web browser to access it efficiently.
This no-code ETL tool will also allow you to collect data from several sources like cloud applications, databases, CSV files, etc. to your preferred data warehouses.
- Xplenty: Xplenty is a brilliant cloud ETL tool that offers users an easy-to-use data integration platform and helps them aggregate data from disparate sources. It has an intuitive user interface that makes it easier for users to set up data pipelines.
Xplenty is equipped with advanced data transformation functionalities that allow users to clean, transform, and format their data into an analysis-ready form. You can aggregate data from a number of sources like cloud applications, on-premise databases, SaaS offerings, and others.
- Talend: It is an open-source cloud ETL tool that offers you more than 100 pre-built integrations that you can use to fetch data from both on-premise and cloud-based applications and load the same into the destination of your choice.
With this tool, you work on complex processes with ease and manage workflows efficiently. Its hassle-free drag and drop functionality makes designing, testing, and deploying your integrations as simple as 1-2-3.
- Fivetran: The tool is famous for delivering high-end performance and is known as the versatile integration support provider because of its capability to support more than 90 SaaS sources, excluding the multiple databases and other custom integrations.
It is a fully-managed ETL tool that automates the data pipeline within minutes. Even a non-technical person can use this tool to integrate and load data into various data warehouses, such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and others. If you are looking for a reliable and easier tool to back your data integration requirements, then going for Fivetran can be your best option.
Apart from the cloud ETL tools mentioned above, there are more tools available in the market that can help you simplify the ETL process. The tools will help you dig deeper into your business processes and the market in which your business is dealing so that you can make strategies that can skyrocket your business growth. Choose any one of the tools and get going with your analytics needs in an entirely automated manner so that you can focus more on your business core processes.