Delhi being the capital of our country, metro city and near to many business possibilities, located in the north is a hotspot for business. It provides business opportunities to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). Thus, arises the need for Business Loan in Delhi. New business loans/small business loans/MSME business loans are needed by MSMEs to operate its business efficiently and for its business expansion plans.
Banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) like Ziploan provide business loan in Delhi especially unsecured business loans/MSME loan without collateral to make available the new business loans/small business loans/MSME Loans to MSMEs.
What are the Benefits of Business Loan in Delhi?
Below detailed are the various benefits of business loan in Delhi:
- MSME loan without collateral: Business Loan in Delhi are unsecured business loans/MSME loan without collateral whereby an MSME doesn’t need to pledge any collateral for the small business loans.
- Business loan amount: A business owner can get a business loan of up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs for his business growth or expansion.
- Business loan interest rate: Owing to reduced business loan interest rates, an MSME company can choose from the several business loan options available and chose the one with a competitive rate and the one that meets his requirements post comparing.
- Business loan repayment tenure: Banks and NBFCs provide MSME loans with flexible loan repayment tenure to the borrowers. You can choose between 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months, and 36 months based on your business financials.
- Minimum documentation: The documents required for a business loan are basic like identity proof, address proof, business registration copy, rent agreement copy, ITR, passport-sized photos, etc.
- Quick processing: Most of the leading NBFCs like Ziploan have a quick process wherein they process the loan application and disburse the entire loan amount in just three days*. The online loan application also saves a lot of time as there is no time between your filling the loan application and the team of lending institution processing it. Moreover, they try and inform the business owner on the same day, about his eligibility while applies for the business loan.
- Instant transfer: After the business loan or an MSME loan is applied online, the financial lenders scrutinize the documents and immediately sanction the business loans within 2-3 working days if it’s a small business loan.
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) What is the MSME loan eligibility?
The MSME loan eligibility is that the MSME should be operating its business for more than six months, applicant’s age to be 25 years & above and investment in the manufacturing sector to be less than equal to Rs. 10 Crores and in the service sector to be less than equal to Rs. 5 Crores.
(2) What are business loan requirements?
The business loan requirements for small business loans are very simple whereby basic documents have to be provided.
(3) What is a business loan EMI calculator?
Business Loan EMI Calculator can be used to calculate the EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) payable in an MSME loan/small business loan.
(4) How to get MSME loan?
MSME loans being online business loans have a hassle-free method to apply for it.