Dropshipping can be a great way to start your own business without investing too much. There is an increase in online shops as more people rely on them to purchase products. You can see that the number of dropshipping sellers is increasing, not decreasing when you look at Google Trends results. This could be why dropshipping is so popular. Let’s look at dropshipping using WooCommerce Google Shopping. Let’s take a look at the steps to set up a WooCommerce Dropshipping shop for Google Shopping.
- What’s dropshipping?
- Everything you need to create a dropshipping shop
- Dropshipping: The Pros and Cons
- Dropshipping suppliers, products and services.
- Popular Dropshipping plugins.
- WooCommerce is the ideal platform for dropshipping stores
- How to create a WooCommerce dropshipping shop.
- How can you add products to your WooCommerce shop?
- What’s Google Shopping?
- The Advantages of Google Shopping
- How to get drop shipping products on Google Shopping
- Generating WooCommerce Google Shopping Product feed.
- Link for Google Merchant Center and Google Ads.
- What are the most important things to remember when dropshipping
Dropshipping: What does it mean?
It is a great way to start your business without any hassle and with minimum investment. Dropshipping does not require inventory. You do not own the products. Instead, you enter into an agreement with a third-party seller or seller. They will allow you to sell their products. This allows a third-party or supplier to handle shipping and inventory storage. You can now sell more easily and without worrying about shipping or inventory storage.
Dropshipping is a risky business that requires little investment. However, there are a lot of researches behind it.
- Choose a niche product. Dropshippers must analyze the market to find products that are popular in their market. You might need a product that isn’t readily available in your market or one that appeals to you.
- Target your competitors: Mark products that are both in competition and in high demand.
- Choose a safe supplier Your reputation is directly affected by the quality of your product and good shipping. It is crucial to choose a supplier who is passionate about selling his product and maintaining its reputation on the market.
- Create your own eCommerce website
- In order to sell dropshipping products online, you will need an eCommerce website. WooCommerce is recommended for dropshipping platform. (We will be discussing this in more detail in the article).
- Build a customer base Selling is useless if you don’t have customers to buy. To attract customers, make sure your campaigns are on strong social media platforms.
- Analyze and optimize your customers’ purchase patterns and customer behavior: It is crucial to monitor the sales of your products and what your potential customers want. Your customers should always be in touch.
- Use a Google Shopping Product Feed plug-in: A Woocommece Google Product Feed plug-in is required to sell products on Google Shopping. This plugin creates a product feed that streamlines your product sales via Google Shopping. To generate product feeds, it would be ideal to use the ELEX WooCommerce Google Productfeed plugin.
- To optimize your product sales, link your Google Ads account and the Google Merchant Center.
- You can keep an eye on Google Analytics to analyse shopping patterns and optimize your search results accordingly.
DropShipping: The pros and cons
Dropshipping is a popular method to make money. However, there are some things you need to be aware of. Dropshipping comes with its pros and cons.
- Low capital investment in space No worries about inventory management and storage.
- Independent – The seller handles all shipping formalities and is therefore not dependent on your geographic location. You don’t need to be located in China to sell products made in China.
- Dropshipping is a simple way to get started. You don’t have to worry about product inventory, shipping or any other formalities associated with normal eCommerce startups.
- Scalability- This eliminates the complexity of inventory management and other obstacles in an eCommerce business. You only need to spend your time providing excellent customer service.
- There is minimal risk involved. If your product does not sell, you can swap to another one that’s performing well.
- Diverse – You have the option to sell multiple products or any new product. Drop shipping is not product dependent.
- You can set your margins for products you sell in your store. One can easily make a large profit by doing the same.
- Order fulfillment is on the third party that owns the inventory. The margin on shipping, etc. are lost. This will result in the loss of margin on shipping, etc. They might also charge more for shipping.
- High competition – Dropshippers sell your products for the same reasons you started it. Therefore, competition is fierce.
- Stock details are kept secret – the Seller manages the inventory. This reduces information flow about stock availability when dealing with customers.
- You are single-point-of-contact – for the supplier’s mistakes, you become answerable to your customers
Dropshipping suppliers and products
There are many suppliers available to you as there is a growing demand for dropshipping. There are many suppliers who can sell products to dropshippers if you search. Your brand will be enhanced by connecting with well-respected suppliers. These are some of the most successful dropshipping suppliers:
- AliExpress is a popular dropshipping supplier. Dropshippers have endless options when it comes to selling products. AliExpress allows dropshippers to set their own pricing for products they sell. You can also use their plugins to help you get started with drop shipping.
- Worldwide brands allows you to find wholesale sellers in any category and makes it easy to sell. This allows you to access a complete list of wholesale sellers that can offer products. It promotes home-based businesses just as much as big retailers.
- Dobais an online drop shipping service that allows drop shippers to add products to their list and then sell directly with customers. Once a sale is made, the seller will be notified and their shipping details transferred. Refunds are made easy by a proactive inventory alert.
- Oberlo also makes up the majority of dropshipping suppliers for Shopify platforms. You can import all products that you want to sell from Shopify eCommerce platforms in one click.
- has a well-organized directory of wholesale sellers and products that makes it easy to find profitable sellers and products. It includes a powerful research tool that allows you to pinpoint the market.
Do not forget: Not every wholesaler offers a dropship.
Dropshippers can make dropshipping easy by using certain plugins on the market. Dropship plugins have the following benefits:
- Assist with the import of products
- This will allow you to sync inventory and prices.
- Simple fulfillment of orders
Popular Dropshipping plugins
Dropshipping plugins are available to assist you on eCommerce platforms. These are the best dropshipping plugins on the market. They make it easy to fulfil orders and import them.
- AliDropShip WOO- This automates dropshipping for AliDropshippers and has many hands-on features. AliDropship offers a cashback system that allows you to earn more. You can earn around 8% commission for every product you sell.
- WooDropship – Allows you to import products into your WooCommerce platform quickly. Get a free trial of the plugin to learn more. You can update and upload prices automatically with the automatic update and upload features. WooDropship also has a great image editor.
- Dropified – This plugin imports all products and manages order fulfillment automatically without any intervention. The main features include the ability to pull out statistics and analyse the performance of products on the market. It is also well-suited for integrations.
- DropshipMe – Choose from more than 50K handpicked products and optimize product descriptions. This plugin is free to download.
Learn more about Dropshipping sellers and plugins.
WooCommerce is an easy-to-use eCommerce platform that is widely accepted. It is a popular eCommerce platform that makes setting up an eStore easy. WooCommerce has a number of plugins that make it easy to set up drop shipping stores. You can also order fulfillment with expertise. The data shows that WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform. This makes it ideal for dropshipping stores.
WooCommerce is a popular dropshipping platform.
- Low Price-mainly offers a free web hosting service, making it a highly sought-after and popular eCommerce platform. Hosting charges are all you need to pay.
- No product restrictions. If you’re selling dangerous items, make sure to check the selling guidelines before selling.
- Flexibility WooCommerce gives you complete control over your website. It is also easy to manage everything from scratch. WooCommerce offers many benefits. Add-on plugins for drop shipping and other features
How to Set Up a WooCommerce Dropshipping Shop
This is how to set up a WooCommerce dropshipping shop:
- To start an eStore, you will need a web host service and a domain. You should choose a domain that is relevant to you from domain registrars such as BlueHost, Godaddy and domain.com. Choose the right hosting service for you from the many such as Bluehost, Siteground, etc.
- Install WordPress.org
- You can create a WooCommerce store by adding WooCommerce.
- Select the right theme for your eStore, from the many collections. You need to choose a theme that ties your customers to your store and increases your conversion rate. An optmized theme is essential. Learn more about conversion rates and how to improve your website for the same
Look for a reliable drop shipping seller who offers quality products. You should also ensure that there are no hidden fees and that the seller has a good reputation.